Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3 Press Conference 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

E3 Press Conference 2011 Empty
PostSubject: E3 Press Conference 2011   E3 Press Conference 2011 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

There were some rather impressive gameplay demos today at the Microsoft Conference; I'll list the best ones below that I think most people in here will be looking forward to:

Minecraft for Xbox 360 Kinect - This was only spoken about, no demos were shown this time.
Halo 4: Anniversary - This is a remake of Halo 1, which looks detailed, but from the little coverage that was shown it doesn't look that great, unfortunately.
Gears of War 3 - This was played on the Kinect (I think...) and looks alright. Not to my likings though.
Battlefield Bad Company 3 - The detail and graphics were absolutely great for this demo; I thought it was very realistic and emphasises on the true horror of war.
Forza Motorsport 4 - Looks very new and shiny, a lot more detail than FM3 and plays well.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Very impressive gameplay by the looks of it; the graphics were of a high standard, as expected.

They've revealed a lot more action games for the Kinect now, so hopefully more people will be interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

E3 Press Conference 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference 2011   E3 Press Conference 2011 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for that, Riolu, and for those who missed it i'm sure will be very grateful.
Back to top Go down

E3 Press Conference 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: General Gaming :: Microsoft (Xbox)-
Jump to: