Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hair Abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Now I know what you're thinking. "There's no such thing as hair abuse, lol, you fail".
No, shut up.

It's quite obvious considering my long curly hair, that hair abuse DOES exist. Yeah, sure, maybe it's not very common. But it pisses me off how people with straight hair start going. "Lol, you need a haircut". Get a life, asshole. Just because you think you're so awesome just sitting there with straight hair and looking "cool" doesn't mean you can crap all over me because I have different hair. You should go back to Biology with Mr Bloody Fat Man to learn that DNA determines what colour/shape/style of hair you'll have.

/Rant.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Riolu

Riolu

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I like how you have separated people into two types: Straight hair, and curly hair. I have straight hair, and say that you need a haircut I have never myself, nor heard anyone else, tell someone with curly hair to get their haircut. In fact, I've been told by people that I need a haircut, despite what their hair may look like, whether it be curly, or straight.

There is always one last choice for you though. There is always hope! You could always revert to straightening your hair, which would then be likely to look even longer...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:14 pm

people always tell me to get my haircut and i have straight hair they sometimes call me "shaggy dog" or "mop"
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 am

Psyneku, I can see where you are going with this, however I have never known anyone (apart from you) who has been bullied becasue of curly hair. My opinion is that you are not being bullied, but people do it (if they do) for the fun of it. Its a bit like you and me, i guess, becasue everyone from time to time makes fun of someone on purpose maybe because of one reason from the past, or just for the sake of it. as I would hope you and me to admit.

My hair is straight and can grow quite long, however you have never seen me like that as my hair is cut rather often (I never get it shaved). Psyneku, I personally [do] think you need a haircut, but, I don't ever bully you about it. I used to get people saying that to me about how uncool the way I put my hair looked/

This process can also occur completley the oppsite way, with curly haired people saying thins to people with straight hair. Everybody is different and chooses how they want to be. If everybody was equal, there would be no life, no purpose....

So i think it all comes down to a matter of opinion, and in some ways I do not believe you Psyneku, but on the other hand I do believe you. elephant
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Indeed, I agree.

Considering the majority of people have straight hair, I tend not to see curlys bullying straights that often. Although I assume it may well happen.

Very nice, I somewhat enjoyed replying to that.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Storm
Admin
Storm

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 am

I agree with Psy who cares of your hair is long or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hair Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Abuse   Hair Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Abuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: Other Discussion :: Rants-
Jump to: