Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Ditton's Ditto!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Introducing Ditton's Ditto! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm

I was recently thinking about capturing a perfect IV'd Ditto, and when I had the time, I went out and captured many Ditto's, hoping for one to have perfect stats. After a long time of searching, I finally came across one that had the perfect IV's; I later decided that the idea of allowing other people to borrow it would be good, and may work well. The Ditto's information is below:

Name: Ditton
Level: 24
Nature: Hardy
HP - 64
Attack - 35
Defense - 35
Sp. Atk - 35
Sp. Def - 35
Speed - 35
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon is protected from paralysis.

Note: The Ditto is also shiny.

The way it will work is as follows:
-Someone requests to borrow Ditton's Ditto.
-The number of days that you can keep the Ditto in your possession is a maximum of 7 days.
-You will have to make a deposit of one of your Pokemon. (You will get it back after you give the Ditto back)
-The Ditto is now yours to use for breeding Pokemon for the perfect IV's and nature.

There are some rules to this though:
-You may not use the Ditto in battle, or level it up. (If it levels up when in the Day Care, that is OK)
-You may not to use any kind of stat changer on the Ditto. (ie. HP UP, Protein, Carbos etc.)
-You may not feed the Ditto any poffins.
-You may not trade the Ditto with anyone else, or place it up on the GTS for trade.
-After the seven days are up, you must to give it back, or you will not receive your deposited Pokemon.
-The deposited Pokemon has to be at least level 60, and should be one of your best. (It will be kept safe, don't worry)
-You may not switch the Ditto with one of your own, pretending that it's the same one. (I will find out)

-You should state the Pokemon that you are going to breed it with.
-You can take the item attached to the Ditto and keep it. (I may attach an item from time to time as a little gift)
-You can attach an item to Ditto for when you trade it back. (This can be a way of saying "Thanks")

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Great idea. Smile
If i where you i would get the cloning hack and get more so there our more dittons to be lent out at a time.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

I rather like the idea of only having one, being kind of like an official forum pet. I may do that in the future if there is a higher demand, and more people join the forum. I'm going to add a rule which will state that you cannot clone this Ditto. (Yes, I know that I won't be able to find out, but still, it'll take the fun out of the idea)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Ok but what happens if someone dosent hand it back in the seven days?
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Did you even read what he wrote? >.>

-After the seven days are up, you must to give it back, or you will not receive your deposited Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh sorry...
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934
Gym Leader
Randomer19934

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

That's actually an amazing idea. It give the forum a nice USP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Ditton's Ditto!   Introducing Ditton's Ditto! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ditton's Ditto!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: