Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi I will make most things for for free! If you would like to make an offer pm me on ditton.

Here are a few pokemon sprites I made:

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Sevipe10Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Simisa10Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Scizzo10

Here are my sig examples:

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Zoroar10
Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Samus10
Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Electr10
Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Etzio10

Shop status:
Signatures: Open
Pokemon sprites: open
yt backgrounds: Closed but opening soon.
Gifs:Open but not very good.

Please just post if you want one! Smile

Extra note: I also made the background for Ditton at the moment. Wink

Last edited by Bewarewolf on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks a bunch for mine, it's amazing, really.
4/5.
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Hey i have started making gimp signitures and when i get the hang of it i will open a signiture shop as well.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

What is the word "gimp" supposed to mean in that context, Storm?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Riolu wrote:
What is the word "gimp" supposed to mean in that context, Storm?

Gimp is a programme you can download which is ideal for making things such as signatures and avatars.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:41 pm

TheSims3, you gave me a bit of a challenge in your pokemon sprite and if you don't like it then I can make another. Here it is anyway:
Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Blasto10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE   Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon sprite, signiture, avatar and yt background shop AND gifs for FREE
Page 1 of 1