Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F***ing pocodot

Go down 
+3
Psychopath
Riolu
Rasta Mouse
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:26 pm

for those of you who do not now what pocodot.com com is, it is a lying, malicious, evil, spam, trojan, worm and overall virus infested peace of ****. It is a duplicate of facebook, but is 10 times worse. They are trying to take over facebook, and have already infested youtube. let me give you a full story for those who don have a clue.

Rihanna gobbled up 1 million dollar to sign up for an account at Pocodot, and Lady Gaga inadvertently accepted 2 million dollar from Pocodot. Okay, that’s sweet, but really — what the heck is Pocodot?

Pocodot is a Facebook-killer. And it is pushing hard to make its presence sense on the web. That’s what Pocodot.com is all about, I thought. In my opinion, its a wannabe facebook.

However, this social networking website takes the dirty route by using YouTube as its weapon to trick the users. Check out the popular music videos on YouTube and you’ll know that Pocodot has drummed the rhythm out of these videos by dropping convincing comments and rapidly earning “thumbs up” in the comment section of YouTube. Yes, the comments on celebrities tying up with Pocodot are fake.

How is Pocodot gaining massive up-votes on YouTube? That I don’t know, but most of the folks on YouTube are smart enough to hit the “spam” button — as the users have figured out that Pocodot is just another Facebook. Clearly the website has gone wrong in its viral marketing technique.

They also seem to want all of your information hmmmm, and, people have discovered they share your IP, email, and personal details etc to third parties. And, whats worse, the viruses will eat away at your firewall, causing more viruses to come in. and you cannot delee your account. is is suicide for your computer. everywere over youtube you will see thinbed up comments by these pocobots. you can recognise them nby the two capitals in their names, or the 4 numbers after their names, and also they sometimes put random question marks in the middle of scentences. dont take any chances. flag the comment as spam and also dislike it. thank you for your time and for reading tis VERY long article. hope you enjoyed it.

here are some videos to back up my point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXN1N4vqtT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roCuFPyqefM

these people have the same opinion as me...

good day and remember STAY SAFE!

Last edited by Trojan Horse on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Hmm... strange. Not to worry though, I'm off to investigate the website, and I know for sure that it'll be taken down pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Dont. IM WARNING YOU. even if you put in fake detealis it will
a.) capture your iP
b.) your computer will have MANY MANY viruses that no scan can get rid of. no black, white, or grey hat hackers can find out. just look n youtube, there are spme people who have first hand risked their computere in showing you the site. dont risk it
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

I didn't intend on signing up, I just wanted to look around the site.

EDIT: OK, I've reported this website to the FBI; they can take the appropriate action towards this situation that is needed.

A copy of the E-mail I sent is as follows:

Quote :
Dear reader,

This E-mail has been sent of high importance about a website going by the name of Pocodot.

This website has been reported to steal account information, including IP addresses, E-mail and personal details and sharing them with third parties. On numerous occasions, people have also said that they have received viruses from this website that have caused damage to their computers. Once a person has signed up, they are left unable to delete their account, leaving their information vulnerable to possible scams and miraculous software being downloaded.

Fake accounts are also created to portray a positive illusion of this website through the use of well known artists' names, which can be used to encourage people to sign up. Not only this, but "Pocobot" accounts are created on YouTube to dislike any video or comment held against the Pocodot website, forcing people to only see the positive comments made by the fake accounts.

A direct link to the website can be found here: http://www.pocodot.com/

Thank you for reading, and I hope that you take into consideration the right action to take against this website.

Yours faithfully,
--Unknown

EDIT(2): OK, after searching the site, here is what I found...

They state that "At Pocodot, you can be sure our goal is Privacy", however, I have found a few things that contradict this, such as the following:

1 - "your email address used for registration on the Service may be provided to that co-brand partner."
2 - "Pocodot may gather information about you through cookie technology."
3 - "Pocodot reserves the right (and you authorize Pocodot) to share or disclose your personal information"
4 - "Pocodot RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD, OR DELETE PORTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE."

Strangely enough, two of the questions listed in the "Help Centre" do not have an answer, the two questions are:

3. I'd like to post an update on my profile, but I don't want everyone to see it. How do I restrict certain people from viewing my updates?

4. I heard some social networking sites share its members' information with third parties. What does Pocodot do to keep my information secure?
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Dan, I know other people have reported pocodot to the fbi, but really, you are a star. thanks again,
Trojan.
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:36 pm

forgive me for double posting but dn, quickly, check out eminem not afraid, there are 2 top rated comments

"You want to promote and express your stories? join Pocolot.com .Story creation involves writing something of interests and broadcasting it over the network of Pocolot.com for many to see. One can upload a file from their computer or simply start from scratch with their story. This differs from other social sites simply in character usage,Pretty cool huh? by the way nice video I will write a story out of it .

"

cepe56554 1 hour ago 49 likes (wtf?)

@cepe56554  what's that pocolot all about?

lorelieboston 11 minutes ago 22 (22likes -???)

plus they joined in APRIL. whenever there is pocodot in the comment check out their channel and you have the answers. ARGGGGG, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, ON JB, EMINEM, AND ALL THE POPULAR MUSIC VIDEOS
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Are you getting Viruses and Trojans from this website still, Trojan?
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah, we've been hacked.
I've asked around and nobody has edited TU and Trojan's signatures.
I'll investigate into the threats now, there's been a lot of lurking in the forums recently.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

I haven't noticed anything different about Trojan's signature. Also, how can you be sure that The Underminer himself didn't edit his signature, or that it was someone (not naming anyone) that got annoyed with that person, and did it as a joke but doesn't want to admit to it because they fear that they will be punished for it.
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 pm

That's because he changed it back. I've been speaking to Olly via MSN and he couldn't even access his account. It was changed after I de-admined Storm.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

How can you be so sure that it was changed after you had de-admined Storm? What if The Underminer had logged off, Storm changed the password, you de-admined Storm, and then The Underminer tried to log back in, but was unable to, creating the illusion that it had been changed after your action took place.

EDIT: I'm also going to say that nothing will be changed about my account unless I change it myself. No hacker will hack it, at all.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey don't blame me how do you know Trijan did'nt do it himself i was de-admined remember?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Don't get me wrong here, Storm - I'm not trying to place the blame on you; I'm just explaining a possible situation. If you can tell me that you honestly didn't do it, then I shall believe you without a doubt.

Also, I'm investigating the case of the hacking, and I shall be asking a few questions. First of all, I would like to know what Trojan's signature was changed to, and what time he noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Well... i did give him the Dialga sig is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

No, I was asking what it was changed to when it was supposedly "hacked".
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 am

Guys, I, havent got any viruses. i was basically portraying a deep warning. SOME of the text in my post was from other people and (silly me), i forgot to quote ;(. but, still, I was trying to warn all of NEVER to go near that facebook wannabe. Be safe
trojan

And - WHAT - WAS MY SIGNATURE CHANGED????? WHEN - WHAT TOO? - THE DIALGA STORM PUT UP?????
i am clueless as to what is happening. could someone explain to me what has happened - and, has the forum been hacked - im not sure, due to all these posts my mind has become jumbled up. one of the admins or something explain EVERYTHING IN THE NEXT POST and ill see what i can do about it...
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 am

If there is any 'hacking' going on, i am suspicious on alot of these new members...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am

Wasn't The Underminers acount hacked?
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 am

How. Please, somebody, tell me
a.) whats going on?
b.) how?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 am

Well I found out that The underminer started making pokemon sprites i got annoyed then when your signiture went wierd so did OB's...
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Nothing has been hacked, Trojan.
Back to top Go down
Weevo

Weevo

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

This is the Underminer. Weevo is at my house.

I am apparently inactive with my email changed and my password changed. Can someone help.
OB
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 pm

i fixed it so it shoud work...
Back to top Go down
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Edward since you were an Admin that was ridicoulous to do something so stupid, next time think.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 pm

What was a stupid thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F***ing pocodot Empty
PostSubject: Re: F***ing pocodot   F***ing pocodot Empty

Back to top Go down

F***ing pocodot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: Other Discussion :: Bad Day?-
Jump to: