Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favourite?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randomer19934
Gym Leader
Randomer19934

What's your favourite? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite?   What's your favourite? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am

I want to know what you like to listen to. so post your favourite genre and, if you can, why. Also one or two of your favourite bands of this genre.

Mine is Progressive Metal because it can have hard hitting riffs and slow and gentle melodic movements in one song. My favourite bands of this genre are Dream Theater and Between the Buried and Me.
I'm also a big fan of general metal, such as Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

What's your favourite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite?   What's your favourite? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 pm

My favourites are probably Electronic, Alternative Rock and Grunge.

Electronic: I love the way it's so relaxing and interesting at the same time, I usually listen to it late in the evening. My favourite electronic artists are Buckethead, Crystal Castles and Daft Punk.

Alternative Rock: Very addictive genre of music, with vast variety of instruments put across in the songs. My favourite alternative rock artists are The Cure, The Smashing Pumpkins and Radiohead.

Grunge: It has very gloomy strains, signature to the genre, really creative songs. My favourite grunge artists are Alice in Chains, Foo Fighters and Soundgarden.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org

What's your favourite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: Art :: Music-
Jump to: