Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament   Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Post below if you would like to participate in Ditton's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament.

This is how it will work:
Once I get enough people signed up (8 people minimum) I will randomly pair up the participants and will post up a tournament bracket, people will then be able to see who they are up against and will have 1 week in order to brawl their partner before the next round begins. Those who win in the first round will then be able to follow through to round 2 where they will be paired up with another member at random who has also passed the first round. Eventually, we will be left with two people at the end who will brawl it out to see who the overall winner of the tournament is.

Each of the tournaments will have a different theme, the theme will decide on the available characters, items and stages. Say, for example, the first tournament was The Knights of brawl; the rules would look something like this:

Characters:
Link
Toon Link
Pit
Kirby
Meta Knight
Marth
Ike

Items:
Beam Sword
Fan
Hammer
Home Run Bat
Lip's Stick
Star Rod
Golden Hammer

Stages:
Battle Field
Final Destination
Bridge of Eldin
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Skyworld
Green Greens
Temple

In every tournament the basic rules that will appear will be the following:
Basic Rules
3 Stock
Items on any setting
Each match is a best-of-three.

You will have the option to opt out at any given time providing that you don't decide to cancel your participation in the middle of a tournament whilst you are still in, unless, however you have something important come up and cannot make it.

When the brackets are up, they will look something like this:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Ssbbbrackets

The letters represent names. As you can see, the lines that are marked in green show that the member was the winner of their matches. A, C, F, H, J, K, M and P have each gotten through the first round; C, F, K and M have gotten through to round 2; C and M have gotten through to the final round; C is the winner of the tournament.

If you have any concerns regarding anything about this tournament then please feel free to post below.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
Psychopath
Admin
Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament   Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

You can count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://dittonforums.nstars.org
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament   Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament   Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I would if my Wii wasn't broken.

Last edited by Blazatron on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extremely bad grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament   Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament
Page 1 of 1