Ditton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditton Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. Empty
PostSubject: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Those who don't know Mr.Fat is some dick who is our new biology teacher and should be shot have his head cut off his brains splattered across the floor and stepped on have his body be chainsawed but i doubt you could cut that deep he's so bloody fat and then papershredded and left to rot followed by Mr.flubbercakedDT who teaches us design technology should have a grenade shoved down his throat legs hacked off and shoved in bin then drop loads of knives into the bin spill him out and cut him up into a million pieces he's feed the starving for weeks then you can shove david's head up his ugly ass and give him shit on his face then slice of david's head and drop him in a volcanoe.
Was it interesting to read? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Underminer

The Underminer

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

I don't know about the brains
Have any lol!
Back to top Go down
http://obminingcorp.webs.com/
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 am

We have him too.We call our maths teacher old fat guy and it was funny because cover teachers come in every lesson and then mr.fat came and me and Trojan where thing mr.fat v old fat guy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rasta Mouse

Rasta Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

round 1 results....
old fat guy - 1.
mr fat bio teacher -0.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 pm

I missed out on the part where you explain why you would want to do that to your teachers...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarklordDragon1?feature=mhee
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Well Dan you can ask Psy for Mr.trealor and mr.fat well our other teacher had my book and i was expecting to see my other teacher then so when i said he said what am i going to do about it which i wanted to say go get it or at least let me, and he genarally taught us poorly and was really cranky and boring.
Back to top Go down
The Underminer

The Underminer

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 pm

We got a new physics teacher called mr custard
Back to top Go down
http://obminingcorp.webs.com/
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

ThePhantomCarrot wrote:
Well Dan you can ask Psy for Mr.trealor and mr.fat well our other teacher had my book and i was expecting to see my other teacher then so when i said he said what am i going to do about it which i wanted to say go get it or at least let me, and he genarally taught us poorly and was really cranky and boring.

I don't suppose that the teacher who taught you "poorly" was your English teacher by any chance, was he?

With all of these strange names, I'm starting to wonder whether or not the teachers themselves are actually coming up with these names just for fun...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Thats his name? i thought it was mr bacon oops...
Back to top Go down
DarkCat
Admin
DarkCat

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am

Oh and it wasn't my English teacher but she never does anything to do with CL so i don't bother it's not like the worlds gonna end if i don't.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

I was just joking, anyway. What does "CL" stand for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.   Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Biology teacher mr.Fat and Mr. trealor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ditton :: Other Discussion :: Rants-
Jump to: